Parweld XTM-201i Synergic MIG welding machine
Advantages of the Parweld XTM 201i MIG machine:
- Synergistic and easy to use
- Euro connection for MIG torch
- Digital screens
- Protective cover for adjustment knobs
- Light portable 15.5 kg
- 2T/4T function
- After gas adjustment
- Also suitable for gasless yarn
- Combination machine, works with stick and Lift TIG
Parweld XTM-201i MIG/MMA/Lift TIG
A smooth DC output guarantees excellent arc properties.
Materials can be easily welded up to 5mm.
Arc synergic control provides quick and easy machine operation.
The lightweight design means the device is portable and allows for easy transport and storage.
The Euro connection of the MIG torch enables the use of torches of different lengths and models and ensures that spare parts are always available.
Can be used MMA, Lift TIG, MIG manual or synergic either without gas or with gas.
Two digital displays allow all welding parameters to be displayed, the welding voltage is constantly displayed, and the wire feed speed or welding amperage can be connected to the second display.
Synergy programs ready for Fe, Ss, Al wires 0.6 – 1.0 mm which can be welded easily.
The shell of the machine is metal with an integrated carrying handle and shoulder strap.
Light, portable MIG/MAG/MMA/Lift TIG inverter machine suitable for light industry manufacturing, maintenance, repair, agriculture and automotive industry.
Warranty 3 years for spare parts
• 230V light current
• Synergic combination machine
• Light 15.5 kg
• 200A @ 25% load ratio
• Generator friendly
• Compact and portable
• Adjustment of arc dynamics for MIG welding
• Two digital displays
• Fits 5kg (200mm) spools of thread
• 2T/4T trigger function
• 3-year warranty on spare parts
• Manufactured IP23S, ISO/IEC 60974-1, ISO/IEC 60974-6 and RoHS Compliant